Commercial Grade Landscape Edging
CleanLine™ is a complete series of commercial grade aluminum landscape edgings designed to function in professional landscapes. CleanLine is engineered to maximize design sustainability by withstanding the demands of professional lawn maintenance and high volume pedestrian traffic. Exceptional flexibility allows graceful curves and angles to be readily formed.
CleanLine is engineered to allow for effortless installation and creates a beautiful, clean edge in any landscape.
Designed with a unique, patented stakeless connection system that snaps down to permanently interlock adjacent edging sections – eliminating horizontal separation or possible weak points.
Includes heavy-duty 12″ interlocking aluminum stakes that securely anchor it into the ground, providing long-term retention and ensuring that your designs will stand the test of time.
Heavy duty, extra deep CleanLine XL is also available. Click here for more information.
Sizes & Finishes
CleanLine is available in 16′ and 8′ sections.
- 1/8″ x 3″ (3.2mm x 76mm) Typically used as a planting bed for residential applications. Excellent for curvilinear applications.
- 1/8″ x 4″ (3.2mm x 102mm) Typically used on residential or light commercial applications. Excellent for curvilinear applications. Straight runs are attainable, but may involve labor due to product flexibility as compared to 3/16″ (4.8mm) thickness.
- 3/16″ x 4″ (4.8mm x 102mm) Typically used on commercial, industrial or institutional facilities. Used as a planting bed edging or for walkways and jogging trails.
- 1/8″ x 5.5″ (3.2mm x 140mm) Used for curvilinear applications where additional depth is needed. Straight runs are attainable, but may involve labor due to product flexibility as compared to 3/16” (4.8mm) thickness.
- 3/16″ x 5.5″ (4.8mm x 140mm) Excellent for straight or curvilinear applications where additional depth is needed. Used as a planting bed edging or for walkways and jogging trails.