Aluminum Asphalt Restraint
AsphaltEdge™ is a patented line of flexible, L-shaped aluminum asphalt restraints. One of the biggest drawbacks of asphalt compared to concrete and brick is an inconsistent edge. With Permaloc AsphaltEdge, you get a strong, uniform 90-degree edge. It installs quickly and easily, making your work stand out and providing a “finished look” – an excellent compliment to any asphalt installation.
- Engineered to extend the life of asphalt pavement by helping to prevent broken edges, providing uniform thickness throughout the pavement surface, and providing a finished, maintainable look along the asphalt border.
- Permaloc’s patented AsphaltEdge is the only product specifically designed to be installed and perform as an integral restraint system for asphalt.
- AsphaltEdge is designed for asphalt over aggregate, asphalt overlay, and asphalt over concrete, including residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Sizes & Finishes (wall x base)
AsphaltEdge is available in 8′ sections.
- 1″ x 2-1/4″ (25.4mm x 57.15mm) For asphalt applications
- 1-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ (38.1mm x 57.15mm) For asphalt applications
- 2″ x 2-1/4″ (50.8mm x 57.15mm) For asphalt applications
- 2-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ (63.5mm x 57.15mm) For asphalt applications.
- 3″ x 3″ (76.2mm x 76.2mm) For asphalt applications
- 4″ x 3″ (101.6mm x 76.2mm) For asphalt applications